A great winter season, together we can do it!
Offering you a safe winter sports experience has always been one of our greatest concerns. In addition to the measures taken by the FOPH, the cantons and industry associations, we have drawn up guidelines for your and our protection.
For the protection of all of us we have
- glass protection walls installed at numerous locations
- indoor and outdoor floor markings and barriers
- Disinfectants placed at central points and sanitary facilities
- the cleaning intervals are increased
- signals the obligation to wear mouth and nose protection indoors and outdoors
- our employees are equipped with personal protective equipment
We ask you
- to wear a mouth-nose protection in all transport facilities (closed facilities, ski lifts and conveyor belts) as well as in all queuing areas in the outdoor area.
- to bring their own mouth and nose protection (alternatively these can be obtained from us for a fee)
- to respect the floor markings and barriers
- contactless payment if possible
- to wash and disinfect their hands regularly
- Minimum distances of 1.5 meters must be observed (if not possible, masks must be worn)
- to keep the contact times to strangers as short as possible
- to contact our employees with any questions
- to participate in the Contact-Tracing
- in case of symptoms or indisposition to do without the winter sports day
We are constantly working to ensure their safety. Please also help to create a safe environment for our employees. Please follow the instructions and guidelines.